BHE hosted the latest meeting of the Board of Cluster (BoC) on the 22. January 2015 with the aim to strengthen the cluster with additional four founder-member organizations.
The BoC had evaluated the results of the past period, and derived main tasks of the next half year. After the meeting, members were invited for a technical tour led by Dr. Károly Kazi, CEO of the BHE.
The main goals of the cluster are integrating partner’s working in the research and development areas of the main scope of the cluster; unifying resources; systematizing and sharing knowledge in the field of UAV/UAS research and development; sharing experiences and best practices; propagating results in the field of UAV and UAS research and development, production, and maintenance; establishing synergies between cluster members; triggering new initiatives in the field of UAV and UAS research and development; establishing, enlarging and widening international co-operations in the knowledge-triangle; cooperating with governmental organizations in legislation, certification and other areas in order to speed up the development of the Hungarian UAS industry.
The founder-members of the BoC (cluster founder Prof. Dr. Róbert Szabolcsi):
1. Institute of Mechatronics and Vehicle Engineering at Óbuda University
2. Electronics, Logistics and Property Management Co. of Ministry of Defence
3. BHE Bonn Hungary Electronics Ltd.
4. Hungarian Aviation Industry Foundation
5. Institute for Computer Science and Control at Hungarian Academy of Sciences
6. John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics at Óbuda University
7. Department of Control for Transportation and Vehicle Systems at Budapest University of Technology and Economics
8. Department of Aeronautics, Naval Architecture and Railway Vehicles at Budapest University of Technology and Economics